At Blue Tit, we’re always on the lookout for talented hairdressers to join our ever-growing family. We’re currently on the hunt for creative stylists to join us across our 10 London salons on either an employed or self-employed basis, depending on your experience and preference.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to explore and develop their passion for hairdressing. Blue Tit is less like a workplace and more like a family. Besides the opportunity to work alongside some seriously talented creatives in one of London’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, we offer:
What’s in it for you?
- London Living wage + commission with unlimited potential to earn
- 28 days holiday per year
- Salon employment or self-employed contract
- To be a part of the global O-way Creative Team
- Continuous training on all hair types at our Academy
- An opportunity to learn from our textured and Afro hair trainer
- An opportunity to showcase your work on stage
- An industry-leading benefits package (dependent on length of service) that entitles you to enhanced primary and secondary parental leave, sick pay, a flat/house deposit loan scheme, gender affirmation procedures leave and bereavement leave
- An opportunity to get involved in creative work and photoshoots
- The chance to work at one of our pop-up salons at festivals, as far afield as Croatia
- Hairdressing career progression through multiple levels
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, available 24/7, 365 days a year - where you’ll receive compassionate support whatever obstacle you face
- Different opportunities for growth within your hairdressing career – whether that’s teaching in our Academy, working in our art team, presenting on stage, becoming more fashion-focused, managing a company-owned salon, or owning your own Blue Tit franchise
- Regular awareness training and discussions on diversity and inclusion
- Dedicated wellbeing support
- The opportunity to work for a BCorp-certified brand that is passionate about sustainability
- A summer and winter team party and regular company social events
We celebrate the beauty and individuality of our clients, our team and our planet. If that’s a culture you want to be a part of, we’d love to have you as part of the team.
The Blue Tit family is dedicated to creating a warm, welcoming and inclusive environment of diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds and offer gender-neutral pricing for our clients of all hair types, and also offer free counselling sessions in our commitment to team wellbeing.
MAKE OUR SALON YOUR HOME
We’re always on the lookout for motivated people who are willing to learn to come and join the Blue Tit team. We take pride in supporting people in their career journey and, as a growing company, we can offer great development opportunities.
To apply for any of our vacancies or if you require any more information, please email us at
For any Academy enquiries, please reach out to
At Blue Tit we’re an equal opportunities employer which means we are determined to ensure no applicant receives unfair treatment on the basis of ethnicity, gender identity, age, disability, faith, belief, sexual orientation, or is disadvantaged by any conditions or requirements.
Blue Tit actively welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to our team. Diversity is our strength.
THE BLUE TIT ACADEMY
Joining the Blue Tit team allows you access to our leading Academy, where you get the chance to learn from some of the best stylists in the game. Whether you’re at the beginning of your hairdressing journey or are a qualified stylist, the Academy is the place to improve yourself and hone your craft.
Through our Academy we are dedicated to creating an exciting future by training and recruiting diverse hairdressers, catering for all hair types. No matter who you are, if you’re motivated, the best hair academy in London is here to take you to the next level.